I’m going to pull YOU in as a potential prizewinner. That means a FREE TRIP TO HELSINKI, FINLAND for you if I win the contest (Facebook contest winner gets two tickets) and you get drawn from the list.
Got your attention? Okay, here’s how it’s going to go, starting now:
- you must be eligible to travel to Helsinki at any time in September or October this year (probably latter October)
- you must be eligible to receive the ticket per Visit Helsinki’s decision (I have no say in that; it may be a gamble for you)
- you must have a current passport by travel time
- you must have Liked one or more of my photos (other two linked at bottom; Liking 2 or more does not increase your chances of winning directly, but *may* help mine, so…)
- you must share the *photo* from the contest page to your timeline with a bit about the contest and how you’re trying to help me go. Sharing anything else can help me but not necessarily you
- the photo must get at least one Like from your post
- you must message me (by any means) when the above are satisfied
Winner will be drawn at random from all eligible participants.
Yes, it’s a hassle, but: FREE trip! And note that I deleted my previous shares from your timelines if I posted there. Sorry again about the spam. I’ve learned.
Get busy! Here are the photos again:
Share one or all, but I’m betting the more total likes, the better OUR chances. ;)
DISCLAIMERS: I am not responsible for any rules or restrictions other than those stated in this post. If you decline or are unable to use the ticket, I have a short list of people (starting with my son Daniel Arnold) to give it to. It’s possible we may have to share a hotel room or you may have to cover your own lodging. Just FYI.